OT: BBE Sonic Maximizer

I use a 362 in my guitar rig and I can't even play with the thing off
anymore, it really does bring out all the personality and life of your
instrument and after about 10-15 minutes of fiddling with it, my guitar
sound was suddenly the best it's ever been..

>>It's not an EQ device like the exciter type modules, rather >>it
>>"corrects" the phase distortions that occur from sending any >>signal
>>through an amp and speakers.  I play a digital piano and >>hearing those
>>inner voices is very important to the style that I >>value.  This 482
>has
>>done a minor miracle in clarifying the mix for >>me.  Damn, now I have
>>play more accurately!

I would reccommend putting it before any delay or reverb in you chain as
time related effects mess with the bbe 'process' a bit..

>>Usually it is the last processor in your signal chain, coming after
>>>any
>>EQ or compression.  It requires a line level input and so can be

you should hear what it does to a really heavy distortion... unbelievable..