Re: CD-Rs

A little OT, but On topic...

I received a FedEx package from the Cirque du Soleil this morning
containing a backing CD, and sheet music.... They wanted 5 songs
recorded and shipped back to them by the end of the week (in other
words, I had to rehearse and record them in 4 hours, then print a CD).
They sent me their backing CD on CDR and low and behold, my CD player
rejected it. Thank god it worked OK on the ibook, else I would have
been shafted.

I ended up having to use the computer as a CD player, route it into the
desk, then record onto minidisc, then bounce back to computer, then to
CD....

Bloody knackered :(

<mutter mutter mutter mutter>
--