Re: looping publicity

I really loved your tracks, and had a funny, though all too familiar,
experience
while listening to it at work.  I'm listening to one of the tracks and a
high
school student that works for our company doing odd jobs comes over to say
hello.  He looks at my computer and says, "What the FUCK is that?"  I
said, "The
music?" and he said, "No, that sound!"  Ha hahaha.  He thought it was a
sound
effect played by the computer when moving elements on the document. (as
usual I
was in Photoshop)  When I confirmed he was talking about a harsh sounding
synth
sound, I explained to him that it was indeed part of the music, and that I
was
enjoying it.

Don't worry Dan, you're in good company.  While playing my own music I
often
get, "Is it supposed to be making that sound?"

Mark Sottilaro