Re: ot: baby voices

Hi Michael,
very funny that you mention this because iīve been
doing a lot of recording with my kids lately in fact i
want to record a whole CD i ve already have about 4
songs.The funny thing is they get really shy when they
hear themselves in playback but they like it!
My son is 4 yrs. old and my daughter 2 1/2 and i try
to capture them when they are really in the hyper
clowny mood; its interesting because they are
bilingual(spanish-german) and sometimes they mix it
up!
Ive also been thinking about writting a dictionary for
it:-))
I īdonīt know if they are too old for the kind of
project you want but let me know.
Cheers
L.a

=====