the sound that kills and heals

Title: the sound that kills and heals
hey--

I just wanted to say thanks to the folks who checked out my music and the article and wrote back-- it's really great to get responses and feedback on the music.

This message (below) was funny, Mark, because I did that piece for a film, and when I sent it, they did indeed call me up to find out whether it was supposed to be making "that sound." People really have different responses to harsh sounds like that (it's actually a bass-generated sound)-- it's interesting how much variation there is in what pleases different ears.

dan

--
ghost 7/ Oranje
http://envelopeproductions.com