Re: OT: Recording equipment

Thanks. That had been one of the theories I had contemplated. One catch,
however, is that I suspect my existing DAT deck is only 16-bit. What I'd
like to have is something a bit lighterweight to run during a session than
firing up my computer. Both the SP-808 and the DAT meet that standard but
both are 16-bit and both suffer from inadequate limiting.

Mark