choosing a foot control for Repeater

Title: choosing a foot control for Repeater
hi all--

I know there have been many discussions on this, and I've done a cursory search through the archives, but am having trouble finding as much info as I'd like. If anyone could either send me directions to previously written info or could respond anew, I would be eternally grateful.

Right now, the FCB 1010 looks like a good bet-- 2 expr. pedals, pretty inexpensive. I find both positive and negative comments on it in recent LD messages. Would love more commentary, or other suggestions.

My setup (once I get this foot controller thing worked out) will include an EDP and a Repeater, if that makes any difference in terms of what to choose.

Thanks,

dan

--
ghost 7/ Oranje