Re: Mac G4 midi software question

I'm not a Mac-person, myself, but I worked at Apple for a year in the
'ProMedia'
group, and I can vouch for the brainshare in the OS X audio group... they
have people who have worked at companies like OSC and Opcode, and thus have
been deeply involved in audio/MIDI on the Mac for many years... They are
getting the chance to 'do it right' this time, and the architecture looked
great when I was there...

of course, I have alot of time and money invested in the wintel world, and
I have faith in companies like steinberg and sonic foundry to continue to
produce quality software for that platform... as well as personally knowing
the ins/outs of audio/midi software development issues... But, I'm sure
once I have enough cash to throw at a Mac I'll add one to my studio... :)

peace
-cpr