Re: quest for Repeater foot control

     Dan,

     Do yourself a favor and get thee hence to the
repeater-users@yahoogroups.com site.  Several
of the people on this list are also subscribed there.  Last month there
was a rash of posts
pertaining to using the FCB with the Repeater, some of them were very
detailed and got me out of
my MIDI slump long enough to finally program it for myself.  I'm very
happy with it, though I've
just begun to scratch the surface.

     As far as the FS300 is concerned (the Digitech 3 button footswitch),
I have this as well and
it's nice because the three main functions are always there regardless of
which bank your FCB is
on.  It also frees up the FCB from having to do these simple tasks,
allowing it to do what it
really shines at.

     And the best thing about the repeater-users list is that there is no
philosophizing going on
there !  (I've just donned my asbestos long-underwear :)