Re: [looper's] RE: where is the looper in this picture?

So, is this mixing desk a submixer in your own setup,
or do you control an onstage mix of all three
R.M.I.ists through it?

There're probably enough of us using mixers in our
individual rigs to warrant another survey thread: How
many of us are using multiple mixers?!

I use a similar setup in which each of my loopers
returns to its own channel strip. When loops are going
on more than one of them, I can 'play' the faders. I
usually try to keep a channel open when playing with
another musician and either sneak a line out of their
rig or stick a mic in the back of their amp,
preferably without their knowledge. My favorite
response was when a guitarist I was playing with
exclaimed "That loop you were doing went PERFECTLY
with what I was playing!" and I had to confess that
the loop I was doing WAS what he was playing! Shortly
after that, his pedalboard was sporting a DL4 and a
Headrush...

-t-