something about vampires and sluts (northeast tour)

hey!
we're going out for little tour next week maybe we'll run into you? i'll be the guy with the edp.....lots of rock n roll loops.

sunday december 15th philadephia,pa at silk city
monday the 16th easthampton,ma at the flywheel
tuesday the 17th ny,ny at cbgb (7pm show)
wednesday the 18th baltimore,md at the sidebar
thursday the 19th winston salem,nc at ps 211
friday the 20th charlotte,nc  at the steeple

please come if you can,
brian
something about vampires and sluts

info mp3s etc at:::::::