Re: In need of help

"Ted Scherer" <Ted82@charter.net> wrote:
>         Hi...I just subscribed to loopers and dont know exactly how this
> works but ill give it a try.  Anyways, i have been saving and buying and
> saving and buying for 2 years now to get some really good equipment for
> guitar rack.  I'm finally where i want to be, but the only problem is
>wiring
> the thing.  I'm a rookie at this and since this is such a complex rig im
> sure ill learn more than enough after its all wired.  Well' if anyone
>could
> help me by drawing up a diagram or some kinda schematic it would be
>great!!!
>   So i'll list all my equipment for whoever can try and help me out.
> Thanks, Ted!

I'm sure Jim will give you good advice offline, but if you post a list of
your
gear you'll probably get several different ideas. I did that awhile back
and got
enough different opinions to throughly confuse me, so I went back and did
what I
should have done to start with...experimented, to figure out what -I-
liked. BUT
the good thing was that I had a bunch of different ideas to work with,
some of
which I woudn't have thought of myself.

Or better yet...send me all your gear. I'll use it for a few months and
return it
to you all wired up. That's my personal favorite!

Greg