Re: tones etc. frisell, mixers, and all things loopie

Hey Mike,
I was told by a friend to stay away from behringer
mixers i have never owned a Mixer so this is a new
thang for me.I really donīt care about a brand as long
as it doesnīt color my tone.Are you happy with yours?
say what would be the difference between that and
something like the Rane rackmount line mixer?Isnīt
that more like a patchbay? some only have volume knobs
no efx loops, returns, xlrs inputs etc. its not clear
to me why they are considered mixers
Thanx bro
L.a

=====