Re: A Looping Holiday Gift to my pals on LD

Mark,

In a message dated 12/18/02 11:56:33 PM, sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

>I recently met a vocalist named Maria and had an *amazing* jam.
>I hooked her up with my second Repeater and a Digitech DSP128.
>The rest is me and my drum machine. One take, so it's rough in
>spots. I caught a bit of it with Digital Performer 3 and have posted
>it as an mp3 for your listening pleasure.

. . . and a pleasure it is too. Just got done downloading and listening
to it. The combination of what you do and what Maria does obviously
makes for some really good musical chemistry. Do some more. Put
out a CD. I'd bet it'd be great! I'd buy one.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.mp3.com/Ophelia_Pancake