Re: strangness indeed

4 me(your mileage may differ) i pay no attention to these things
if it gets too noisee then i check stuff
but when i turn everything on a little crackle in the signal is ok,and the
back of my amp is,well dont look :-)
i even have a rack unit that includes a circuit w/ pot that increases the
60cycle hum to emulate a loudass guitar amp at  ridiculous volume
noise is part of my guitar signal-it lets me know i is  ELECTRAFIED!!