hum on audio lines (strangness indeed)

Hey Andy,

I recently discovered a way (ok, I didn't discover it, used it for many
years in automtive airbag electronics and prototpye automotive X-by-light
systems, just started using it) by including an A/D-converter w/ toslink
connector in my keys rack, then running the length (nearly any length that
is) in 8-track-audio from my rack to the (digital) main mixer...no hum at
all :-)

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de