From: Stendek [mailto:larryloopstation@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 3:34 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Touring looper

Greetings fellow loopers!
My name is Stendek. I am a loop artist from St Louis, MO USA, and I am
currently trying to find other loop artists who want to trade shows with
me.
I have recently traded shows with Guitarist Denis Taaffe and it was
awesome.
I am looking for gigs anywhere in the US and Canada. Anything would be
great. Money guarantees are not necessary. To find out more about me, I
have
a website at:
http://www.stendek.info/
As far as what I have to offer gig-wise, I can't make a money guarantee,
but
I can guarantee a free meal, and a place to crash. The venue I play at most
frequently is a coffeehouse/art lounge called the Atomic Cowboy and it has
great vibe. The owner loves interesting music and he is really cool.
Anyone interested in trading shows please contact me at:
larryloopstation@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Stendek