Re: glissentar

> re: fretless gtr-players, i'd at least suggest:
> dave 'fuse' fiuczynski (usa)
> marc ducret (fr)

I'll second both of those and add

Franck Vigroux (I've played in quartet, trio and duo formats with Franck -
sometimes he's brilliant, sometimes he loses me, but well worth listening
to - there's a link to his site from mine, can't remember the URL right
now...)

Ned Evett (much more 'pop' than any of the above, currently Satriani's
support act of choice, playing an acoustic Fernandes with a glass fretless
fingerboard and a sustainer circuit!! Loops live with a DL4. Is very good)

www.nedevett.com

cheers!

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk