Re: Jazz Looping Pedalboard

mark-very nice pic and a nice layout of your pedalboard. boy it looks
i'm trying to set up "my new studio" (got the fostex mr-8 for xmas &
trying to set it up my system w/ my cd recorder. boy i'm running out
of space w/ my 4-space rack (which is now too small since my digitech
ips33 sits on top, etc).
just nice to see a nice "relatively simple" footpedal arrangement all
layed out. boy thinking back to the days when i ran my steinberger
through a rat pedal and my yamaha digital delay for echo and i was
happy w/ that.....