RE: E-Mu Audity Rocks

I have an A2000 and it is one of my favourite synth. You can certainly get bizaare sounds out of it. Beware though, the 16 meg (or is it 8) rom upgrade is virtually extinct, and look out for prices of the Emu Extreme Lead which has the soundset of the A2000 built in, but can take the newer Emu Rom cards.
-----Original Message-----
From: Butch [mailto:paulrichard10@attbi.com]
Sent: 01 February 2003 03:25
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: E-Mu Audity Rocks

I picked up an Audity for a very low price (Musician's Friend has them for $299). This  'rhythmic' synth module really kicks butt! 16, count 'em, 16 arpeggiators! I've been fooling around with the preset arpeggiations/patterns generating rhythms to ultimately use with my looping gear. The Emu interrface is fairly easy to grasp. I can see lots of possibilities with this piece of electronica. Has an interesting lineage, too.

Regards, Paul