Re: non musical looping

Have you guys thought about philosophy and psycology.  How about the fear
of fear.  Check out this proof of heaven/enlightenment I wrote a couple
years agos:  When I know the world is pirfect, and I'm destined for
nothing but joy, I am very joyful and content.  When I am very joyful and
content I know the world is pirfect and I'm destined for nothing but joy.
Logical and emotional feedback system.  Decarte had a proof of God that
hinged on his belief of God, unfortunatly I dont remember how it goes.
-Chris

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com