a rare review from a NON-endorsee

Per asked:

"Interesting :-)  Just one question: can Tu2 be conttrolled by external
midi? Is it worth presenting Tu2 to my dearest friend FCB1010? Will they
mate?"

 I don't think so yet, Per, but I've been lobbying Bram to add this
functionality feature.
He is an excellent designer but has a day job that isn't this so it takes
him a while to
add features.  It still is amazing just for composition.

and he also asked:

"The "slice randomizer" appears nice! Can you open five instances of Tu2
and have them "jam" together? With the rendomizer this could create some
interesting random music (or should it be called "musical
installation"?)"

there is an awesome little mixer in the program where you can throw in and
tweak many different loops (or several variations of the same loop which is
far more interesting)
and I have been 'jamming with tweaking volumes and resonance changes in
real
time and recording the results into Sound Forge, although there is no
reason
not to do the same thing into, say, Albleton's LIVE during a performance to
save it and perform in real time.

yours Rick