MIDI Foot controllers

Hi,

I have posted on this subject before but am still looking for what I need
and could do with a bit of help.

I'm looking for a good MIDI foot controller with just one row of
well-spaced foot switches - with or without a pedal. This is because I have
very little eye sight and can't hit the double-row controllers with any
degree of accuracy. I posted a couple of weeks ago about the Philip Rees
MM5 (now discontinued) but guess that nobody on the list has experience of
using it. I've checked out as many makes and models as I can find but they
all now seem to have two rows - Yamaha, Roland, Behringer, Digitech, Zoom,
Rocktron, Peavey(?)...

I use a MIDI Wind controller with a couple of modules, a synth with
arpegiator and fx units and am saving for an EDP (I currently use a trusty
DL4) -. I need/want to be able to send MIDI clock, prog changes, set up
drones, start/stop arpegiator and transmit chord info to arpegiator, + in
the future control the EDP. If I can't do all these things, my access to a
pedalboard is more important to me than features - some of em would be
better than none.

Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Ian.