Re: Of interest to those with an Echo Pro

Rick,

Yes, I believe I read a note by you in archives that
mentioned the same thing.  MIDI synching of loops is
not of much interest to me at the current time due to
equipment and budgetary constraints.  For those
reasons an EDP is not in my immediate future as well.
My current rig, though, is quite satisfying.

The reason why I'm on this "mission" is more a matter
of principle now.  I asked them about synching
initially before I bought my Echo Pro to gather
information before I dropped the coin on the unit.
After playing with one, I bought it regardless.  The
response from Line 6 technical support is lackluster
at best, especially since they insist on skirting the
issue.  I mean, even Digitech would come up with an
honest answer after a few emails (I actually like
Digitech's support, they've been very good to me).

Anyway, the synch issue is a legitimate concern,
especially when you're asking a company that is *still
in business* but is not responding to the customers
honestly.

Regards,
Rich