Re: Of interest to those with an Echo Pro

> Yeah, while you're at it, could you find out why the Repeater's MIDI
>clock
sucks
> so hard?

Absolutely. That's why I sold my Repeater off (even though I liked it for
the multiple tracks). I used to sync a drum machine or groove box to my EDP
and I would get some really intersting rhythmic stuff. Totally unexpected
in
some cases. So, I'm migrating back to an EDP.

The Repeater seemed to glitch a lot when changing loops. It would increase
drastically in tempo. Never 'could' resolve the issue. Used to drive me
nuts. 'Guess it depends how how one is using it.

Regards, Paul