OT: For Sale: Mackie SRM450s

Hey Kids,

I just got done with a move, and I'm having some serious space issues.
I don't have much anymore.  I realize that it would probably be best to
sell my Mackie SRM450 speakers.  They've only been taken to about 5
gigs since I bought them a few months ago.  They're in total perfect
condition.  I think one has a slight scuff, but that's about it.  These
sound *really* good.  Far better than the EVs or the JBLs of similar
size and price.  I totally swear by them, but I'm not playing out as
much as I though I would, and I'm hoping to be able to fund a pair of
good powered studio monitors.

Anyway, I'm in the SF bay area, and I'd be happy to deliver these to
you if you live nearby.  I'll ship them in the U.S., but I imagine
shipping would be pretty pricey, as these are fairly heavy.  I'm good
with Paypal, cashier's checks or good old fashion cash.  If I get a
decent offer (They sell for $699 ea. new) I'll forgo the ebay route.

Mark Sottilaro