Quick stutteries and question on clearing loops

  Ah, almost forgot, I'm using sus record to get the quickie lil' loops.
Which brings me to a question I have.
  According  to the manual, which I'm periodically poring over, one can't
clear loops with a long press of record in this mode, because, TADA!
obviously it would then  record!, so you then can't achieve a completely
silent loop unless you leave one that way from the start, which I probably
won't be doing yet, so my question is this, is there some other way of
accomplishing this in the sus record mode.   I'll hopefully start working
with the FCB or some such midi controller this week, but is there a way
short of midi at the moment?   -or even with midi for that matter?   I
haven't gotten into that aspect of the plex yet, but will as I mentioned.
  Anyway, thanks bunches for any ideas anyone has.   Have an awesome
evening! y'all!...

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.