Re: average age of the looping community?

not that i don't want to see a million posts w/ just #'s (age),
perhaps the "loopers of the world" could be updated?
i meant to ask about that a while back. i posted my info to
the "loopers of the world" section, but my profile never was in
the 'menu' section. i know there is a part where it says "age".
and if you filled the form out when it was created a few yrs
ago, your age will of course have changed. perhaps "year looper
was born" would be a better question.
a thought for future references/updates.
but i'm always interested in these "demographic questions"
every blue moon myself....
s----