average age of the looping community?

ok, 38.9 (turn 39 on feb 28)
been looping since 2001, when i stumbled on the L-D site first w/ my
digitech rp100-2 sec of delay time, then wanted more. got a dod d12 for
12 sec, and have had fun/luck w/ that. dream of getting other stuff,
but what i have will suffice. it's funny, i'm coming up on playing guitar
for 20 yrs, boy i think i should be a better guitarist, but keep
trying i guess.
other funny thing: every time i'm in a music store now, i look at all
the new gear, and think there is nothing in here that i want. a
strange place to be.
other funny thing: ok for xmas i get the fostex mr-8 digital recorder
(8 track), so what have i been doing for the last few nights?
practicing doing live loops to one track (messing w/ all my effects
etc) and seeing what i come up w/. since the mr8 has very limited
recording, i then mix it down to my cd recorder. just funny to have
an 8 track recorder and i find i'm only using 1 track, but it is
digital. and fun!!!!!!!
s---
ps-other last funny thing, the gear i have now, i could only dream
about back in 1990-91. guess that's the great thing about old gear....