Fwd: Re: RE: how to vary loops

"Andreas Paulo" <apaulo@web.de> schrieb am 11.02.03 01:34:56:
> <m.lameyer@verizon.net> schrieb am 10.02.03 20:21:52:
> >
> > He uses the Repeater FX sends as a mute circuit with LED status display
> > (i.e. the FX lights above each track).  So when he routes tracks to
>the FX
> > send, in his implementation, the signal goes nowhere (nothing's
>patched into
> > the FX send outputs), and he's effectively muting those tracks.  One
>caveat
> > with this approach is that when the FX send is engaged on no tracks,
>it's
> > muting the input.  Which could be handy in some circumstances.
> >
> > Mike

 exactly, mike, that's it!
 with the normal mute function i had the problem that i ended a song with
tracks muted and didn't remember it starting next the song, so i played
something to a muted track and wondered why i could hear nothing.
another good thing about it is, that itīs possible, for example to mute
track 1 and 2 and undo the mute of 3 and 4 with one kick on the
midi-pedal. with the normal mute funtion you canīt do that.
 sorry for my english, but you did a good translation!
 andi paulo

Belgien, Italien, Portugal,... Mit WEB.DE FreeMail koennen Sie in all
diese Laender SMS senden. http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021173