Re: PMC 10 Long Press?

At 12:19 AM 2/13/2003, ARTHUR LEE MUSIC wrote:
>Does any one know how to get a long press of the record button on a PMC
>10?
>
>I ve tried with note on/note off and CC messages and the record function
>works fine but when you long press it doesn t erase/reset the loop.
>
>Any ideas?

For any PMC-10 patch you have "String A" and "String B". String A is what
gets sent when you press the button, string B gets sent when you release
it. Program the NoteOn for the command you want in String A. Program the
NoteOff in String B. Then it will send the noteon when you press, and
noteoff when you release, and the Long Presses will work right.

Also, get Raymond, the PMC-10 editor. It makes programming the PMC-10 a
lot
easier It's created by Sean Echevarria of this list:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sean_/pmc/index.html

and also, join the yahoo pmc-10 group: