Re: loop IV for a beginner

This kind of learning material would be great.  I  know for myself, going
through the Loop III manual with each function, I was somewhat lost or
uncertain if I was doing it right and getting the intended effect.  At the
very least, if an audio cd could be produced that followed along with the
manual and gave an auditory example of what each function could/should
sound like, then at least for me it would make more sense.

Steve Ginn