Re: loop IV for a beginner

O Lindauer,

> Andre, you would be the perfect person to star in such an ECHOPLEX
> TUTORIAL VIDEO!
>
> Is there anyone else out there who might like to see an ECHOPLEX
> TUTORIAL VIDEO as described?  If so, how much would it be worth to you?

Hans, you've just transformed yourself into the Echoplex version of the
Obligatory Pre-Planted Infomercial Skeptic!

"Two hours?!  I don't believe it!  How do you do it?  But wait - there's
more?!  AND a set of ginsu knives for free?!?!"

Well rest assured, Hans, I'll do my very best to try and... um,
speculate as to exactly what form such a two-hour tutorial might best
run, and... er, see if it might happen to match up with what your own
ideas might be.  Er, Yeah! - THAT'S the ticket...!

Ya boo,

--Dre