The AM/FM Show Playlist for February 15, 2003

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

The Saturday AM/FM Show is hosted every other week by Bill Fox who plays
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of
other
genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM
and
on the internet.  Send me comments if you love or hate what I played.  I
also
host Afterglow every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

I played the music of Orbital Decay, the headlining act at the next
Soundscapes
Concert Series on February 22, at Bethlehem's IceHouse on Sand Island.

Orbital Decay http://soundscapes.us
Gate to Moonbase Alpha http://simpletone.com
Simon Apple http://simonapple.com

                    Show #17                    February 15, 2003.

PLAYLIST:

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
vidnaObmana             Spore                    Spore (Relapse)
Mikronesia              Moisturizing Vehicle     Mikronesia (none)
Jurgen Haible           Azriel Part 3: Roaming   Dark November (none)
                          the Centuries
Logic Gate              Code Red *               From the Silence (MP3.COM)
Orbital Decay           Exerpt of 12-Aug-01      Live on WXPN (none)
                          Star's End Broadcast

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Tom Barabas             Adagio by T. Albinoni    Classical Healing
(Soundings
                                                   of the Planet)
Jon Durant              In Her Memories, She     Brief Light (Alchemy
Records)
                          Floats
VA [Angels of Venice]   After the Harvest        Windham Hill Chill
(Windham
                                                   Hill)
VA [Alex De Grassi]     Western                  Windham Hill Chill
(Windham
                                                   Hill)
Paul Schwartz           Addio                    Aria 2 (Astor Place)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Yes                     Yours Is No Disgrace     The Yes Album (Atlantic)
The Jelly Jam           I Can't Help You         The Jelly Jam (InsideOut)
Simon Apple             Par Avion                Tributes (none)
Motoi Sakuraba          Motion                   Gikyokounsou (Musea)
The Flower Kings        World of Adventures      Back in the World of
                                                   Adventures (InsideOut)

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

I return to the AM/FM Show in two weeks on March 1.

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL
AUDIO
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space  music  show.
Thursdays  at
11  pm  on  WDIY  88.1  FM,  Allentown  and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton and
Phillipsburg.     http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic        All times are
GMT-5:00
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN
To subscribe to the EMUSIC on WDIY list, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emusic-wdiy  and  click  on  [Join  This
Group!]
Personal site: http://soundscapes.us/~bill               All times are
GMT-5:00