Re: Photon MIDI converter... - how often do you loop?

Yes. Kim seems to have emerged from the wrong side of the bed that day,
(not
for the first time).

On topic though - I found the age thread strangely interesting - Further to
this,
how frequently do members of the list loop? I tend to loop fairly
infrequently but when I get started......!
I reckon I'm a 3 hours a week guy though I'm on a week's holiday at the
mome
so that'll multiply by a factor of 4 this week.