quick but important EDP question

  Hi All, -hope yer' having a wonderful Friday!
  I need to  program some presets into my EDP today, and so far, have only
used preset 0, the playing state.  I'm curious, I know the procedure but
need to know simply, when entering the preset editor for the very first
time, which preset number is selected on the screen?   In other words, at
this point, Only preset 0 is used, and available from the front panel.
  Thanks bunches to anyone who can help out.   Talk with ya soon.

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.