Re: Haedrush

As far as I know, the Headrush hasn't been
discontinued. You don't see very many of them in shops
here in the US either; Musician's Fiend still carries
it, but I'm not sure they'd ship to Europe.

Maybe a London retailer who carries *other* Akai
products could order it for you?

Another option: I'll trade you *my* Headrush for an
EDP. Beige, black, Oberheim, Gibson; doesn't matter...
8^)

-t-

--- Colin Bradley <colinbradley@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:
>...looking to pick up a 2nd Headrush. I don't
> know any shops in London that can get them, is >this
'cos they're discontinued or just not >distributed in
the UK