Re: R@volution my Patootie!

i totally agree, i have never had a problem with spam at this address
either
and it is only used for the LD.  The only thing that anoys me is all the
gig
spam, there is another place for that.  this is a forum to discuss all
things looping, use the alotted space on the LD.  It seems that this is a
one man problem and i guess kim is the one to take it up with instead of
clogging my email and othes on the list with your problem.
Matt