Re: regarding GIG SPAM

At 3:26 PM -0800 2/23/03, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:
>I personally think it is wonderful that loopers are 'spamming' the
>list with announcements of gigs.

I regularly forward announcements to friends and colleagues who might
be interested.

>I just propose that we add   Gig SPAM:   'such and such a gig'
>to our subject

I've been trying to get in that habit. A brief title, place, and date
should be all one needs to decide whether to read the message. And I
don't think it's necessary to include "spam" in the subject.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com