Re: zoom boss korg- How to use the Sampletrak as a synth!!!

btw ive tried the es 1 and its awful.. sampling/resampling is a clunky nightmare- its more of a "rythym" sampler than anything else. As for not being able to adjust start and end on eth zoom, thats ludicrous.  People who told you that havent fully read the manual . You can adjust start/end to the sample , and its quick and easy to do. Ive admitedly never tried eth 303, but Im familiar with its specs and have had its precursor, the 202.    Bottom line, the Zoom is simply the best low budget sampler available. If you saw some of the things I can do with this machine your jaw would drop- I have a bank of waveforms in it , and treat it as a synthesizer. There are some real secrets hidden in this machine- If anyones interested Ive been considering putting up a web page about it.  Say the word.