Re: Digitech Time Machines

That about sums it up, but I just wanted to add a
couple of things:

Regarding the hum, I don't hear a hum with mine.
Soundwise I think it sounds great, but to be honest I
actually liked the sound of my older Digitech 3.6
Digital Delay System.  I guess I'm into grain.

The most important difference, at least when I was
looking into these units, is the options for
controlling it.  I can't remember off hand what the
differences were, but a quick comparison between the
manuals (the .pdf for the 8000 and the HTML here on LD
for the 7.6) will reveal the differences.  The 7.6 has
more looper-friendly options than the 8000.

Regards,
Rich