From: Paulzric@aol.com [mailto:Paulzric@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:55 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Surriptitious Loop Building

Question: since most loop building consists of a real-time operator,
hands-free, what are some options for building loops without the
audience having to track the entire process? That is, at some point, I'd
suspect, it would be nice to hit them with a fully developed loop that
is consistent with the theme played at the time, but one that wasn't
observed (or whatever word...witnessed, experienced) during its
development?

Any ideas, routing and gear and etc., would be appreciated. The lower
the budget, the better, but not necessary.