Re: Looper control pedals

At 1:08 PM -0800 2/26/03, stanitarium@earthlink.net wrote:

>well i pulled that old unit out of my gear dumpster and since i pulled the
>spring out of it(wasnt useful for guitar) and hooking it up,the spring
>engaged at about half way down. but it seems w/ a stronger,longer spring
>attached to the underside it could be made to work for you,maybe.

So the spring would push the pedal or pull the pedal back to the
middle position, depending on which end of its travel you released
it? This might work, though I expect there would be some "precision"
limitations. I imagine there would need to be a mechanical adjustment
at one attachment point, so you could fine tune the spring tension.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com