Re: OT acoustic pickups (for LOOPING!), was: Considering Boomerang or EDP

--- Louie Angulo <laab2000us@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want to put a pick up on my acoustic so i can tap
> and drum on it.Right now i only have a piezo fishman
> on the bridge which doesnt do the job.

A lot of the onboard pre's (the Fishman 'Blender', the
Yamaha System 45, models from Pendulum and L.R.Baggs,
etc.) have two inputs so you can mix an undersaddle
with an internal lavalier mic element; while (as
you've observed) the piezo won't pick up body tapping,
the mic will.

-t-

<http://www.fishman.com/Archive/Guitar_Interview.htm>
<http://www.pendulumaudio.com/SPS-1.html>