Re: New Live Looping mp3's online

Sounds great!  It amazes me sometimes that there are
venues for avant garde music.  Around my neck of the
woods I can only think of one or possibly two venues
for truly artistic music (or "music" if you prefer).
Otherwise you have to create your own.

Anyway, I haven't gotten to the huge files as I'm
using a dial up at home, but I do plan to load the
rest up.  What I'm hearing so far is wonderful.  I
love the sparse vocal elements of the 2mb+ file,
especially the "Thank You" at the end.  Did you
perhaps close the set with that?