Re: Lexicon MPX G2

I was going to say that the Roland GP100 scores reasonably well on this
front as well. It has a stereo effects loop that supports placement at
arbitrary positions in the signal chain. It also has two outputs which can
be helpful as a way to add some final effects is you have another mixer
available afterwards. On the other hand, it doesn't have a looper and it
doesn't have MIDI syncable effects.

I also really doubt that it's reverb can match Lexicon's. (And 20 seconds
is
nothing. I used to love to crank the reverb time on my SPX90 up to 99
seconds. Great fun when used in conjunction with the cheap little Korg drum
machine I had at the time.)

Mark

P.S. My signal path from the Santa Cruz Y2K2 show:

guitar --> floor effects --> GP100 --> effects send

effects send --> Filter Queen --> DL8000R --> effects return

GP100 output A --> EDP --> AM8000R --> EQ Killer

GP100 output B --> EQ Killer effects return

EQ Killer --> main output

It was pretty simple and flexible. I have yet to obtain a recording of the
Y2K2 show, so I don't know how it sounded for the audieence. The signal
flow
makes me ever so slightly miss my GP100 (sold last fall) but I tend to
prefer the sound of my DG-Stomp.