RE: Repeater owners question

>what about being able to take loops and insert them into a repeater
>compatible format?  is it useful to be able to pc->repeater as well as
>repeater->pc?  i had that mostly finished, albeit in a very hacky way.
>you
>have to know the tempo of what you're putting in ahead of time and jump
>through a hoop or two, but it definitely is helpful if you've got a bunch
>of
>loops at, say, 132 bpm that you want to insert in mass perfectly on to
>your
>repeater.  worked well for providing backup tracks for me.
>
>i've got some good reasons for getting rid of the repeater, some of them
>financial, some of them related to another future post.  but i have a love
>for the concept of looping and for the concept of the repeater, so it
>would
>be cool to help people out who actively use the repeater.  know what i
>mean?

Wow, that'd be SO cool.  I was hoping before to write such a program
but I dropped it on the floor (well, I did get a grant to write an
interesting online video project so I wasn't just wasting time!)

I don't think that having to have Perl would be any sort of
drawback to people who are interested enough in this sort
of thing!

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every