Re: Lexicon MPX G2

> If I rember correctly, you can even specify an effect that
> is to be used on the delay signal only.
>
> I never use the looper fx of the G2, but love to use two
> mono delay effects, one left, one right, with different
> delay times.

 I've done that as well as having a stereo signal with two completely
different sounds on it, or running a pitch shift with one note coming out
of
each channel, or having the loops only on one side, or having reverb onto
on
the loop, or having the loop up an octave, or the loop through an
autowah...
the patching options on the G2 are fantastic...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk