FS: Macintosh G4 looping rig

Hey kids I'm getting a new 'puter so I figured before I hit eBay I'd offer
the
one I'm using now to ya'll.  Here's the deal:

-Macintosh G4 450 mhz
-1.5 gig of Kingston Ram (put in a week ago for $300!)
-Dual ATI video cards (Apps are SO much easier to use with two monitors
and you
can always get used monitors for cheap)
-30 gig hard drive
-keyboard and optical mouse

software:
OS 9.1, 9.2 and 10.2 (I generally run it in 9.1, as Digital Performer 3
seems
to run fastest in that, but soon they'll be an OSX version out.)

All the software that comes with Macs.  iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, Mail.  See
Apple's site for details.
other software on the hard drive at this point includes:

-Digital Performer 3.1 (this includes the POLAR loop module.  Trust me, it
kicks ass)
-Nautilus MAS plug in bundle (really cool midi synchable effects.  The real
time granulizer is amazing.
http://www.audioease.com/Pages/Nautilus/Nautilus.html)

plus too many other extras to list here but it's pretty inclusive.  Email
me
privately if you are interested and I'll go into details.

I've seen this computer sell on ebay last week for $790 without all the
extra
ram and 2nd video card.

I'm asking $900+shipping for it.  If you're in the SF bay area and can
pick it
up and give me cash, I'll knock off $50

Mark Sottilaro