Re: Undo Problem in Loop IV?

>  Do you agree that that first cycle should be available (based on
>memory installed, of course) using UNDO, and that it is not
>available?

for short loops it would be nice. But imagine you have a long loop
and want to multiply it out many times: the memory would be low and
you could not do the multiply in the first place and would
complain... :-)
At several ocasions we had to decide what we want to spend memory
for... and we certainly could do it in a more sophisticated way -
which turns the machine less transparent...

>  At this point, this is more of an academic question, because i
>think that a short use of overdub before attempting any multiplies
>will work for me i hope."   (or i can use your suggestion, Mathias
>below)

exactly
Thank you anyway for thinking with us!
Matthias